Monday, April 26, 2010

Catching Up...

So.....it's been forever and a day since I have even signed on to here! I feel terrible bc this blog was and is suppose to be about our story! (tim and i) An I have failed to pick it updated the way I thought I would and would like too. So please help me pray that I can make time for myself to update this and keep our story going.....

Well I see march was my last entry so i have a lot to catch you up on.......First of all..Im a Med. Tech at my job now. Some days are wonderful and breeze by with no worries! Other days I stop and think to myself ....WHAT WAS I THINKIN?!?!?! But I try to remember and some times and days are hard than most but, If GOD brings you to it then HE will bring you through it!!!! Takin on Med Tech add's 10 thousand more responsibilities, but I do love what I do. An in the end everything is worth while! Some of my residents now say " here comes my medicine girl" which is funny but cute at the same time!

Humm.....what's next.....OHHHHHH my sister Casey. (well not sisters birth but sisters my heart) Had her baby!!! CONNOR BRYANT!!!! So im a proud auntie once again. He's a handsome lil fella! He came in to the world on March 16th weighing 7 lbs 11 oz. Tim and I were both blessed to be at the hospital with all the family and loved ones!!!! Connor is def. goinna be a spoiled lil man! I even picked him up a bib today! I couldn't help myself...Tehe! Hey, what are aunties for huh?!

Tomorrow my sister Jamie will go to the doctor to find out what her's and Jeff's new lil addition will be....Im excited to find out! (im secertly hoping for another boy for em!) Shh....don't tell my mom she wants a girl! lol. Jabin is goinna be such a good big brother! Them being close in age, I believe they'll have a special close bond between them! I hope so anyways!

Things around our neck of the woods seem to be moving at such a fast pace it seems even hard for me to keep up some times! But Im goinna make it my mission to try to a least get updates posted every other day or so. Not only for those who wonder but for myself as well..... This is a good thing for me, I like telling about ourselfs and keeping loved ones and friends in the loop. So look out b/c more post are in the forecast............LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment